Saturday, August 20, 2011

The 11:11 Phenomena

Have you heard of or experienced the 11:11 phenonema? There are many people who see the numbers 11:11 regularly, for example street numbers, hotel rooms or on their computer, mobile phone or clock; this blog is for those of you who have experienced this and want to know more!

I started seeing 11:11 a couple of years ago now, I would look at the clock and it was 11:11, or send an e-mail and the time was 11:11. The feeling I get when I see 11:11 is that everything is ok and will continue to be; it gives me the sense that there's order in the Universe, however chaotic it may seem. Seeing the numbers 11:11 almost every day, if not twice a day, would make me smile, because I knew deep inside that it was more than coincidence.

Uri Gellar writes ' ..sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved...There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten...(It's) appearance is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth..11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening (an opportunity to see beyond illusion).

I have friends on Twitter who regularly tweet 11:11 when they see it, I don't see it as regularly now and even though the moment has passed and it might be 11:13 by the time I see their tweet, it makes me smile and I enjoy the knowing that others are also experiencing this phenomena.

So when I came across an article on 11:11 recently in the Inner Self Newspaper that provided an explanation, albeit an opinion, but an interesting one at that, I knew I needed to share it with my 11:11 loving friends. So here it is in full, The 11:11 Phenomena by Uri Gellar (see page 23 for article).

1 comment:

  1. Namaste sister Sarah, me too! The great 11 11 is coming soon.

    In Lak' ech, prosper in truth live in joy...

    ReplyDelete